Our vision on the management for networking events consists of the following six spearheads:
- Organising a relationship meeting: how do you see to it that the proper meetings will take place?
- Composing a guest list: how to make a list with common interests that also supports your objectives?
- The invitation route: aiming for the desired attendance.
- Briefing/training: how do you support the host or hostess?
- Orchestrating meetings: will people really meet each other?
- Measurability: what are the results?
Our vision on effective relationship management is based on a modern view on protocol management, as created by European monarchies over the centuries. In essence, protocol has always been about optimising relationships by maximising personal attention and systemising logistics. Protocol management enables the staging of the personal encounter. In a world where personal attention has become scarce and technology a facilitator for rules and procedures, protocol management provides us with a unique vision in which personal time is the greatest good we can give to someone. It is the modern currency of relationships.